YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE,
AND THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME.
Let me help you get rid of digestive symptoms
Heal things like stomach pain, cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, or constipation — quickly and naturally. Healing your gut can also eliminate problems that stem from imbalances in your gut microbiome. For many women these include fatigue, brain fog, mood swings, joint pain, nasal congestion, and skin issues.
It’s time to…
stop wasting money, energy, and your time trying things that don’t work. Let’s identify and resolve the root causes of your symptoms.
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL BETTER
Get started with a free consultation
Total Gut Health Program
A 3-month program designed to help ambitious, health-conscious women resolve frustrating digestive conditions like IBS, GERD, gas, bloating, stomach pain, diarrhea, or constipation through virtual nutrition coaching, education, and supplements so they can optimize their health and happiness — and get back to crushing life.
What you can expect:
We usually start with a food sensitivity test that identifies exactly what your body is reacting to, and use the results to craft a personalized anti-inflammatory meal plan. Once the initial fire is put out and you’re feeling better, we’ll review your stool test results. If indicated, we’ll add supplements to support digestion, accelerate gut healing, and rebalance your gut flora. Along the way, I teach you the WHY behind it all so you graduate from the program feeling 100% confident moving forward independently.
“When you learn how to correct your own issue, often it has a ripple effect on those you care for and love around you.”
— Christa Biegler
Kind words from former clients
After a few weeks of working with Adair…my body is working the way it should.
I went to a gastroenterologist, paid a lot of money, and took a lot of tests, only for him to shrug, write down IBS, and prescribe Linzess, which did not help. After a few weeks working with Adair, I’m consistently pooping like a champ, and my body is working the way it should. Through holistic nutrition therapy, she helped me understand why my symptoms were occurring, so I can keep them from happening again.
– Bonita G.
Kind words from former clients
Thanks to Adair, my health in general improved.
I have no more abdominal pain, bloating, or constipation. But I DO have very regular digestion, more energy, a clearer, more focused mind, better sleep, improved skin, and my libido is back (yes, and I’m over 40)!
Frequently asked questions
Do you take insurance?
I don’t accept insurance, but I am happy to provide a super bill which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
How much does your program cost?
If during your free consultation, I think I can help you and we’re a good fit to work together, I’ll review the program cost and specific details and answer any other questions you might have about my program.
Will your program help me lose weight?
While many of my clients lose weight as a side effect of reducing inflammation, weight loss is not the goal of my program.
If I test "reactive" to a certain food, does that mean I have to avoid it for the rest of my life?
No! Unlike food allergies (which are typically life-long), food sensitivities can be reversed. Learn more about food allergies vs sensitivities.
How do I know if we’re a good fit?
- Yes, if you have digestive issues like stomach pain, gas, reflux, heartburn, bloating, or diarrhea and you want a scientific approach to reverse these issues instead of a “band-aid” to cover up symptoms.
- Yes, if you have problems that stem from gut imbalances like food sensitivities, fatigue, brain fog, migraines or headaches, mood swings, joint pain, nasal congestion, or skin issues.
- Yes, if you have an autoimmune condition like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE), Celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, colitis, psoriasis, lupus, or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Yes, if you have mysterious health issues and your doctor isn’t helping.
- Yes, if you’ve already tried eliminating a few foods from your diet, tested probiotics, and reached out to other health care professionals for help but you’re still not able to figure out what is causing your discomfort.
- We are NOT a good fit if you’re looking for an insurance company model of healthcare.
- We are NOT a good fit if you’re on any type of restrictive diet and not willing to change. I help people bring variety back into their eating patterns.
- We are NOT a good fit if losing weight is your main focus. While many of my clients lose weight as a side effect of reducing inflammation, weight loss is not the goal of my nutrition therapy program.
Get started today
Start with a free phone consultation to share the symptoms or conditions you’re dealing with and any challenges that are preventing you from resolving them. We’ll discuss what you can do with integrative nutrition, testing, and my unlimited support. If I think I can help you, and we’re a good fit to work together, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about my Total Gut Health Program and how it works.