The first appointment is all about you. You will discuss your past and current health habits — diets you've tried, the frustrations you've experienced, and success stories. Adair will analyze your food intake and provide a personalized eating plan to help you achieve your health goals.
Change takes time. Having support through the ups and downs is invaluable. Adair will be your partner in health — offering innovative food suggestions, providing tireless motivation, and helping you stay focused on your health goals.
- The most complete test for food sensitivities and anti-inflammatory eating, this test identifies your body’s unique reaction to 141 foods and 29 chemicals. It is the only sensitivity blood test in the entire world that quantifies the degree of the inflammatory response to each food and chemical – this means, in addition to identifying the foods with the highest degree of reaction (read: to avoid), the MRT identifies the foods with the lowest degree of reaction (read: safe to eat). Based on the results, Adair will work with you to create a unique ImmunoCalm diet to help you start feeling better soon! This approach has been proven to produce the greatest clinical benefit in the shortest amount of time.
- For treatment of severe migraines, fibromyalgia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- 50+ page booklet on living with food sensitivities
- 4-week ImmunoCalm Diet
- On-going support during implementation
NUTRIGENOMIX: EAT ACCORDING TO YOUR GENES
Genetic variations can make us respond differently to the same foods and nutrients. The Nutrigenomix saliva test will help you understand how your body responds to sodium, folate, saturated fat, omega-3, vitamin C, whole grains, caffeine, gluten and more! Choose from one of two options:
- Health & Wellness
- This comprehensive genetic test consists of a panel of 45 genetic markers that enable your healthcare professional to provide you with personalized nutrition advice and physical activity recommendations tailored to your DNA. This test can help you determine how you respond to key components of your diet as well as physical activity. The results of this test can impact weight loss & body composition, nutrient metabolism, heart health, food intolerances, and eating habits. The test also provides you with information related to the relationship between your genes and athletic performance & injury risk. Your test results are presented in a customized report, which includes dietary and physical activity recommendations based on your individual genetic profile.
- Athletic Performance
- Specifically developed with the athlete in mind, to help enhance performance, this test consists of 45 genetic markers that impact nutritional requirements and athletic performance. The recommendations in this report will enable your coach, trainer or sport nutritionist to provide you with personalized nutrition and training recommendations based on your genetic profile. The recommendations can help you to improve your body composition, identify potential food intolerances, optimize heart health and help you determine your nutrient requirements. The test also includes markers that can help you determine your risk for certain injuries and understand where your athletic performance strengths lie. These recommendations can help you get a step ahead of the competition by unleashing your genetic potential.